Getting PaidAt Recruitment Edge you will find that our payment systems are both professional and reliable and we will ensure that you receive fair remuneration for the level of work undertaken on the assignment.
Payment for any temporary assignment is centred around the timesheet that you complete and the records you submit.
You will be paid...
- An agreed hourly rate for each assignment*
- By EFT into your bank account by Wednesday following the week worked (except where Public Holidays may affect this)
* Your rate may vary between assignments as it is determined by the client’s work requirements, your skills and the prevailing Award or Agreement rates that apply. Your rate is confidential and you should only discuss it with your Recruitment Edge consultant.
Bank Details and Tax File Numbers
Ensure that you complete your Bank Details and Tax Declaration in full when you start with Recruitment Edge so that there are no delays with your pay.
We want to be able to pay you quickly and accurately, and in order to do this we need you to complete a timesheet every week and include all of the information requested on the timesheet.
- Fill out the hours you have worked each day.
- At the end of the week, or on the last day of your assignment, present your timesheet to the client for authorisation.
- Fax or email your timesheet to our office by 6pm each Friday, or earlier if possible.
- Leave a copy of the timesheet with the client and take a copy for yourself if you wish.
Be sure to call your Recruitment Edge consultant if you have any questions.
Please note that Recruitment Edge cannot pay wages without a signed timesheet.
We pay superannuation on your behalf at the legislated amount after you have worked the qualifying hours or received the minimum monthly wage as specified in the Superannuation Guarantee Legislation. Our chosen fund is Kinetic Superannuation (formerly Recruitment Services Superannuation Fund -RSSF. You will be sent a summary of our contributions on your behalf every quarter.
Your pay advice will be emailed to you each week. You will also receive a Payment Summary at the end of the financial year showing your gross earnings and any tax deducted whilst employed by us. Please let us know if you change your address.
"Recruitment Edge's success is based on a deep understanding of the business, building trusting relationships with its client as well as the candidates."
"Consistently provides a service which is second to none and they are a true business partner in every sense. Engaging Recruitment Edge will be the best decision you make.....one day you will look around and realise that all your great people have been placed by Recruitment Edge."
"It's a testament to the quality of Recruitment Edge services that I would not consider using any other recruitment agency; either now or in the future. Their work ethic and selection process is exemplary and this is most certainly reflected in the high quality of candidates while still managing to ensure 'value for money' in a very competitive market."
"Recruitment Edge stands out from the other recruitment firms because they are passionate about what they do and they genuinely care about their client and candidate relationships, they want long-term relationships. This is a truly unique characteristic to find in their industry."
"The best aspect of the Recruitment Edge service is the professional nature of the interaction with clients. Staff are always more than happy to help, efficient and don't muck you about with useless candidates. No improvement required! 100/100 compared to other agencies."