General Hand | Packing
- Immediate commencement
- Various shifts available
- 9am - 4pm
- Located in Mascot
- Onsite Parking
- Initially commencing in a casual capacity - 6 months
- Ongoing and permanent roles available after initial trial period
This multinational organisation based in Mascot is seeking experienced production, processing and packing staff for various shifts.
About the client:-
Longstanding multinational leader within their niche industry, producing high quality fresh food products to their large customer base to the highest quality standards.
About the job:
- Picking and packing
- Packing the delicious product
- Keeping the production/processing area clean
- Safely lifting bags of ingredients
- General hand duties
To be successful you will possess the following attributes:
- Have a passion for working in the fresh food industry
- Drive to learn, grow and have fun
- A positive can do attitude
- A love of working with a team
- Clear verbal and written communication skills
- A flexible approach to shift patterns, with availability to work on Saturdays and Sundays
- Safety shoes required
Ongoing casual position - with potential for permanency. Various shifts available, immediate start. Hours of work - 9am - 4pm
Potential for permanency in the future for the right person.
COVID-19 Vaccination certification: The successful candidate for this position will be required to provide evidence of their double vaccination status, or a valid medical contraindication certificate, prior to the department finalising the appointment of the candidate.
Apply now with a copy of your resume via the website or email [email protected].Apply Now