PA - Team Assistant
Leverage your corporate PA experience and leave the commute to the CBD behind!
- 6-12 month temporary assignment
- Key role providing broad support to busy General Manager
- Brand new offices in the Inner West
- High level exposure to internal and external stakeholders
- Competitive salary
With innovation, customer service excellence and sustainability at the core of everything they do, this role will offer you the opportunity to work for a respected General Manager whilst enjoying the convenience of working locally!
Reporting to the General Manager, you will provide broad PA & admin support across the business unit, giving you the opportunity to use your initiative and showcase you PA skills and ability to build effective working relationships with key internal and external stakeholders and senior executives.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Managing the General Manager’s appointment schedule
- Responding to incoming calls and correspondence on behalf of the GM
- Coordinating monthly departmental meetings – preparing agendas; distributing documents; minute taking
- Manager sensitive information with confidentiality and ensure that all is managed in an appropriate manner
- Assisting with the organisation of conferences, special events, training etc.
Required Skills & Experience:
To secure this opportunity, you must have previous experience as an PA supporting senior management/executives in a commercially driven, corporate environment for a medium to large organisation, coupled with a professional, proactive approach; advanced MS Word, Excel & PowerPoint skills, strong organisation & communication skills; and a high-level of confidentiality.
*Government experience will be highly regarded*
*WHV holders welcome to apply*
APPLY NOW or call Charlotte on (02) 9317 2333Apply Now