- Long-standing global brand with an impressive history
- Key role responsible for supporting local and international Sales team
- Friendly, supportive team environment
- Great salary + free shuttle bus & parking
- 9am to 5pm, M-F. Botany area
To secure this opportunity, you must have previous experience processing sales orders (via an ERP system such as Pronto or SAP) including preparing quotes and delivery documentation; strong communication and organisation skills; and intermediate MS Word & Excel. Any exposure to export documentation will be highly regarded.
This company is a well established organisation with a reputation as a market leader within a local and global marketplace.
You will be part of a friendly, providing broad support to local & international Sales team in order to deliver a high standard of service to internal and external customers.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Provide administration support for the local and international sales team
- Data entry of sales orders
- Preparation of shipping documents & liaising with transport companies
- Preparation of quotations, sales order forms and preparation of delivery documentation
- Communication with clients & customers
- Relief Reception Liaising with manufacturing, customers, couriers and freight organisations
- General administrative duties as required
APPLY NOW or call Anna on (02) 9317 2333Apply Now