Warehouse Team Leader
- Secure permanent career opportunity available now!
- Key role supporting the Manager Parts Distribution Centre in the efficient running of the DC
- Brand new state-of-the-art warehouse facility
- Generous salary + parking on-site + uniform
With sustainability, innovation, and customer service excellence at the core of everything they do, this leading manufacturer of commercial vehicles is offering you the security and benefits of being part of a recognised and respected global brand!
Reporting to the Manager, Parts Distribution Centre, your contribution will be key in assisting with the efficient operation of the DC which will include:
- Leading & mentoring the team
- Timely and accurate dispatch and receipt of parts
- Parts storage
- Controlling & organising workloads & tasks for team and self
- Ensuring WHS and COR procedures & standards are maintained and adhered to
- Developing strong working relationships with internal and external customers
- Practicing and leading 5S and Kaizen activities
For success, your warehousing experience will ideally include working with 'parts' &/or within the FMCG, automotive, or materials handling sectors; effective leadership & planning skills; LF & LO forklift licences; computer literacy and experience with RF systems and WMS; and a good understanding of 5S and Kaizen activities.
APPLY NOW or call Anna on (02) 9317 2333Apply Now