Accounts Receivable | Credit Control
- Secure permanent opportunity available now for a well experienced Accounts Receivable | Credit Controller
- Highly successful Australian supplier of commercial architectural finishes & furnishings.
- Stylish offices + on-site parking + close to Mascot station.
- Great salary + monthly performance bonuses!
Renowned for their innovative, quality products you will be in good company with this Australian owned organisation!
In your new role, you will enjoy being part of a close-knit Accounts Team where you will take responsibility for the end-to-end processing of Accounts Receivable and Credit Control.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Daily banking input
- Debt collection and developing effective relationships with account customers, distributors, and cash sale customers
- Managing customer credit limits and identifying delinquent accounts
- Credit release
- Reviewing account applications
- Daily & monthly sales reporting
- Debtors reconciliation
- Forecasting cash inflow
Required skills and experience include:
- Well-developed experience in Accounts Receivable and Credit Control including a strong understanding of credit management, collection techniques, reporting and credit risk
- Ability to build effective working relationships with internal & external customers
- Intermediate MS Excel skills
- Experience working with external legal providers
APPLY NOW or call Anna on (02) 9317 2333Apply Now