Senior Finance Officer
This highly reputable business is an employer of choice. An opportunity exists for an experienced and 'hands-on' Senior Finance Officer to assist the Finance Manager of this significant business unit.
As the Senior Finance Officer, you will contribute directly to the business unit's success.
You will be responsible for
- Monthly reporting
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Managing and developing the Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable teams on a day to day basis
- Define new process opportunities within the finance department
- Take ownership of work required to meet financial outcomes and objectives
- Identify, develop and implement opportunities to improve financial management and accounting practices
- Comfortable with and supportive of change management
- Hands on and familiar with manual processes
- Providing insight and continuous improvements around current processes
To be successful in this challenging and rewarding role, you will have demonstrable experience within a similar. With a high level of emotional intelligence coupled with strong accounting skills you will:
- Be capable of leading by example and building strong working relationships with senior stakeholders outside of finance
- CA or CPA qualified
Your 'hands-on' approach, stakeholder engagement, process improvement and reporting skills will underpin your success. You will enjoy the challenges of a diverse, yet fulfilling role in a dynamic environment.
APPLY NOW or call Charlotte on (02) 9317 2333Apply Now