Customer Service | Contact Centre
- Permanent full time position
- Australian luxury brand - going global & growing rapidly!
- On-site parking available | Close to public transport
- Modern offices with state of the art technology
- Career development opportunities & great product discounts
- Wolli Creek area
Genuine career development opportunities with this successful Australian brand that is going global and growing rapidly!
Your strong customer service focus will set the tone as one of the first point of contact for customers in relation to aftersales product and service enquiries.
Some of your key responsibilities will include:
- Responding to customer enquiries (high volume inbound call handling)
- Meeting call standards and KPI's
- Entering customer requests and orders into system accurately
- Processing customer aftersales product, service and warranty enquiries
Essential requirements of the role:
- Previous experience in a call/contact centre or similar environment
- Ability to handle high volume calls
- Well-developed communication and written skills
- Desire to contribute, learn and develop
This truly is a fantastic organisation to work for - a company where you will feel valued as an employee with definite career opportunities.
Great product discounts !
APPLY NOW or call Charlotte / Anna on (02) 9317 2333Apply Now