Administrator - Product Support
- Varied role for an energetic, proactive & multi-skilled Administrator
- Support the Product | Design Teams as-well-as take responsibility for a range of office admin functions
- Highly successful Australian supplier of commercial architectural finishes & furnishings
- Stylish offices + on-site parking + close to Mascot station.
- Competitive salary+ performance bonus
Renowned for their innovative, quality products you will be in good company with this award winning Australian owned organization!
You will enjoy a varied role responsible for coordinating the production and distribution of samples / swatches coupled with a range of office administration functions as required.
Some of your key responsibilities will include:
- Obtaining quotes; placing & following up orders of sample / swatch display cards with manufacturer
- Organising the logistics to & from suppliers
- Monitoring backorders for sampling stock
- Updating sample price lists
- Liaising with Design and Sampling Teams to coordinate the distribution of samples for product launches
- Organising meetings, client presentations, staff functions
- Organising travel
- Assisting with coordination of office maintenance
- Some admin support for MD & FC
Required Skills & Experience:
- Previous administration experience with a proven background in coordinating several activities with different teams
- Intermediate skills in MS Word & Excel
- Energetic & proactive approach with the ability to make things happen and work with minimal supervision
- Driver's licence / own car
APPLY NOW or call Anna on (02) 9317 2333Apply Now