Human Resources Coordinator
- Great next step & exposure for your career with this global brand.
- Varied role providing admin & generalist support to busy HR Manager.
- Corporate office + on-site parking. St George area.
- Attractive salary. 8:30am to 5:00pm, M-F.
You will be in good company when you join this global brand!
Reporting directly to the HR Manager, your role will be varied and your support will be key to the delivery of timely and accurate HR functions and solutions to the business.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Preparing correspondence & documentation such as letters of offer & employment contracts
- Assisting in the end-to-end recruitment process
- Collating HR data and producing reports via Excel & PowerPoint
- Assisting with the on-boarding of new starters
- Coordinating & contributing to the company newsletters
- Maintaining and updating all employee records, internal processes and documentation
- Assisting the HR Manager with other generalist HR functions as required.
Required skills and Experience:
- Advanced MS Word, Excel & PowerPoint
- Completed or nearing completion of tertiary qualifications in HR (Degree preferred)
- Previous administration experience coupled with experience working within a HR Coordinator / Administrator capacity in a medium to large business
- Well-developed verbal & written communication skills
- High level of confidentiality and organisation skills and a proactive approach
- Own transport essential due to location
APPLY NOW or call Anna on (02) 9317 2333Apply Now