IT Support Specialist
- Join a small, friendly, customer focused IT team
- Varied role providing Level 1 to Level 2 Helpdesk support
- 6-month temporary contract
- $64K - $76K + Super (pro rata) + RDO!
Burwood Council is looking for an IT professional to provide Level 1 (to Level 2) system support and problem resolution to all Council staff while assisting in the maintenance of Council’s computer systems and infrastructure.
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES OF THIS ROLE INCLUDE:
- Providing technical support for hardware, operating system and application software
- Managing the Helpdesk Queue and resolving issues in a timely manner
- Administering and maintaining a service desk system, asset register and configuration management database
- Assisting in meeting council Information System objectives through the support and maintenance of core infrastructure, desktop and business applications
- Ensuring network security and data integrity are maintained
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Relevant Tertiary qualifications in IT
- Proven ability in supporting a wide range of software applications coupled with experience with installation & configuration of a range of devices (e.g. PC’s, laptops, tablets, printers, mobile phones)
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office & Windows desktop operating systems
- Previous experience providing over the phone and face-to-face IT support
- Well-developed verbal & written communication skills
- Strong commitment to customer service & team work
- Driver’s licence
For further information regarding this role please refer to the Position Description under Positions Vacant on Burwood Council’s website.
APPLY NOW or call Anna on (02) 9317 2333Apply Now