Major Incident Command Centre (Duty Manager)
- Leverage your strong IT Help Desk/Support experience and IT Infrastructure knowledge to take your career to the next level as a Duty Manager, Incident Command Center!
- Global co with a reputation as an 'employer of choice'
- Start on a temporary basis with genuine potential for permanency
- Great salary + tools of trade
- Ongoing flexibility to work from home
Recognised as an 'employer of choice' this global research-based biopharmaceutical company is founded on an uncomprising commitment to developing and delivering innovative medicines and solutions to create greater outcomes for the health of all Australians - they remain focused on what matters most - their patients and their people!
Reporting to the Asia Pacific Major Incident Duty Manager, Incident Command Center, some of your responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring incident response plans & resources are aligned & available when needed
- Providing oversight for Major Incident Management (MIM) service to ensure execution tactics are defined and planned and commitments are met
- Providing cross functional coordination of Managed Service Providers, Business Technology Organisations and/or Operations teams
- Maintaining a strong knowledge of the company's IT high-level architectures, ITIL practices, standards and other frameworks that impact service and solution delivery and ensuring that appropriate governance is engaged
- Supporting regional escalations - Incident | Problems (technical deep dive, communication with support teams, documentation etc.)
- Process streamlining and documentation
- Assisting with other Infrastructure related activities in the Asia Pacific region - including operations, documentation and procurement
- Executing training initiatives with the potential to create and facilitate training to drive digital platform use
Required Skills & Experience:
- Degree qualification in IT, Computer Science or Computing Engineering
- Good understanding of Systems Architecture including Standard Operating Environment, Information Systems, Network Platforms, and other technology integration supports such as database applications and device management
- Previous experience in an IT engineering and operations role
- Project management experience
- Knowledge of ITIL framework and service life cycle
- Experience using Service Now or other ITSM tools
APPLY NOW or call Anna on (02) 9317 2333Apply Now