Warehouse | Distribution Manager
Drive your own success in this key national role!
- Key role managing National Parts Distribution Centre
- Global brand in the Automotive / Heavy Vehicle sector
- Great salary + fully maintained company car
With innovation, customer service excellence and sustainability at the core of everything they do, this manufacturer of heavy commercial vehicles is offering you the opportunity to work for a respected global brand whilst enjoying the convenience of working locally!
Reporting to the GM Product Support, you will be responsible for directing, managing and coordinating logistics and PDC operations, including inventory management, to ensure the effective delivery of vehicle parts nationally.
Some of your key responsibilities will include:
- Maintaining the receiving, warehousing and distribution operations
- Overseeing the inventory management process within the PDC, defining departmental strategies in conjunction with the Inventory Controller and Management
- Preparing and releasing vehicle spare parts to the Australian dealer network
- Managing relationships with all third party suppliers
- Developing and implementing KPI's in order to create efficiencies and achieve operational excellence
- Mentoring and developing team members
- Monitoring all logistics costs in the PDC
- Ensuring adherence to all WHS requirements.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Sound experience managing a warehouse | parts distribution centre
- Tertiary qualification in a related discipline
- Well developed influencing, negotiating and stakeholder management skills
- Proven background in implementing operational efficiencies
- Well developed people management skills
- Hands-on approach and a forklift licence is preferred
APPLY NOW or call Anna on (02) 9317 2333Apply Now