Payroll Administrator / Human Resources
- Varied payroll/HR admin role
- Friendly and supportive team
- Central CBD location
- Attractive salary + generous benefits incl salary packaging
- Fabulous Not For Profit!
You won't be disappointed when you join this reputable, successful NFP aged care provider.
Reporting to the Chief of People and Culture, this varied and interesting role will support the Payroll Officer and HR team with a variety of administration duties. This is a 70/30 split - 70% assisting the senior payroll officer and 30% supporting the HR team.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Processing new starters, superannuation and termination payments
- Maintaining payroll/rostering system and data records
- Liaison with various aged care facilities across the organisation
- Providing first response advice on payroll queries via online system
- Maintaining employee and company data
- Running HR and payroll reports
- Preparation of offer letters
- Completion of all related ad hoc duties
Required skills and experience include:
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Data entry and reporting experience across various payroll systems
- Strong administrative skills with an eye for detail
- Well-developed communication skills
- Intermediate to advanced skills across MS Office (including data entry exp)
APPLY NOW or call Toni / Anna on (02) 9317 2333Apply Now