Customer Service Advisor
- On-site parking available + close to public transport + modern offices
- Definite career path
- Supportive and social team
- Generous product discounts
Come and join this successful Australian global company and assist the customer service after sales team with their inbound calls and enquiries. This is an exciting opportunity to join a fantastic and supportive industry leader. Full training will be provided.
This diverse role will see you:
- Responding to high volume inbound customer enquiries
- Providing a high level of customer service.
- Accurate data entry of customer details
- Liaising with the warehouse/showrooms
- Lodging paperwork & processing returns
- Coordinating repairs/replacements/delivery
- Resolving issues/complaints & liaising with internal/ external departments plus sales divisions
Essential requirements of the role:
- Previous experience in a high volume customer service role.
- Well-developed communication and written skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Negotiation and problem solving skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
This truly is a fantastic organisation to work for. A place where you will feel valued as an employee with definite career opportunities.
APPLY NOW or call Toni / Anna on (02) 9317 2333Apply Now