- Friendly team environment.
- Broad end-to-end administrative role with some customer service.
- Stylish offices + on-site parking + close to Mascot station.
- Great salary + performance bonuses!
Renowned for their innovative, quality products you will be in good company with this Australian owned organization!
This is a broad role in an administration team that is dedicated to providing superior service from order placement to completion including some customer service.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Handling pre and post order enquiries from customers including price, availability and product information mainly via email.
- Processing customer orders.
- Checking stock.
- Preparing pro-forma invoices.
- Processing returns.
- Preparing export & related documentation.
- Processing sample requests.
- Liaising with warehouse staff.
To secure this opportunity, you must have previous experience in a similar office based administrative position, processing product orders, coupled with a working knowledge of MS Word and good keyboard skills along with strong communication skills.
APPLY NOW or call Toni / Anna on (02) 9317 2333Apply Now