- 08:00am to 04:30pm Mon to Thurs and 08:00am to 04:00pm finish on Fri
- On-the-job training provided
- 5 weeks annual leave + regular BBQ's
- Full uniform including steel capped boots supplied
- Mascot area - On-site parking + close to transport
Check out whats 'in-store' with this successful co that is willing to give you a 'go'!
An exciting opportunity is now available for an enthusiastic, energetic junior that is looking for a start in a Warehouse Store Person role. Ideally you have completed HSC and have gained some general work experience. There is also the opportunity to support you to gain a forklift license and a formal qualification in Warehousing and Logistics.
Reporting to the Warehouse Manager, some of your responsibilities will include:
- Receipting shipments & scanning.
- Despatching orders.
- Packing & storage of goods.
- Assembling of products.
- Ad hoc duties as they occur.
For success you must be reliable, physically fit and show a genuine commitment to learning the job & contributing to the team.
APPLY NOW or call Anna / Toni on (02) 9317 233Apply Now