Customer Service Consultant / Warehouse Assistant
Enjoy the convenience of working locally in a varied customer service role with this respected company that is renowned for delivering quality products and excellent customer service to their longstanding client base.
- Plenty of variety in a role that combines customer service and assistance when required to the warehouse team
- Longstanding, supportive, down-to-earth team
- Great location near Eastgardens shopping centre
- Great salary + on-site parking
Reporting to the National Operations Manager and working with a longstanding, supportive team, you will be responsible for the efficient support of customers, external sales reps, and the warehouse when required.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Order coordination and follow up including keeping customers abreast of pricing, stock availability, shipping dates.
- Building and maintaining effective working relationships with customers over the phone.
- Actioning enquiries and preparation of quotes.
- Processing credits and resolving customer issues
- Preparing driver run sheets
- Support to external sales representatives as required
- Support the warehouse team with the efficient management of inbound & outbound product movements.
To secure this opportunity, you must have previous product based customer service experience coupled with exposure to warehouse operations; general admin skills; accurate keyboard skills; and a working knowledge of MS Word. A current forklift licence is preferred.
APPLY NOW or call Anna / Toni on (02) 9317 2333