Integrated Management System (IMS) Advisor-Part Time. Aust Tier 1 Contracting Co
- Enjoy a work/life balance - approx. 2 days per week
- Tier 1, Australian owned electrical contracting company
- Key role, managing their IMS requirements (across WHS, EMS, QMS)
- Main office located in Botany area
- Competitive salary negotiable according to experience
With a commitment to diligence & ethical practices, this Australian owned company is recognised as a Tier 1, full service electrical contracting company that partners with some of Sydney's largest developers and builders.
Reporting to the General Manager, you will assume a key role, managing their Integrated Management System (IMS) including WHS, EMS, QMS, both internally and across multiple work sites.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Conducting internal site audits in accordance with IMS Internal Audit Schedule
- External site visits and audits
- Coordinating training requirements in accordance with relevant legislations
- Managing the monitoring, measurement, auditing and review of internal processes
- Conducting bi-monthly WHS meetings in order to proactively monitor improvements and compliance
- Identifying any project hazards; and risk assessments
- Reviewing Job Safety Analysis (JSA's) and Safe Work Method Statements (SWMS)
- Managing all incidents & injuries - including investigations; and liaising with the RTW Coordinator
- Planning and supporting all Project teams and management in all workplace safety activities & implementing and maintaining safety improvement activities.
- Promoting a positive safety culture throughout the business.
For success, you must demonstrate sound knowledge and understanding of WHS, Quality & Environmental Management Systems coupled with previous experience in a WHSEQ role (preferably within the Construction or related industry) including responsibility for auditing; relevant tertiary qualifications (minimum Certificate in Workplace Health & Safety); strong communication & MS Office skills; driver licence & car.
APPLY NOW or call Anna on 9317 2333