Design Engineer | Local Government
- Large Local Government Organisation
- 6 month role
- Eastern Suburbs Location
- Attractive hourly rate
This large local Government organisation is seeking an experienced Design Engineer for a 6 month assignment.
This critical role for the organisation will see you fast becoming an integral part of the team!
Duties and Responsibilities will include:
- To liaise with internal and external customers regarding civil infrastructure designs and asset enquiries. (Phone and counter enquiries).
- Undertake investigations, survey, design and set out for Council projects including kerb & gutter, drainage, footpaths, car parks, bus bays and retaining walls to Council, Auspec and RMS standards.
- To conduct quantity surveys for estimating the cost of civil construction works.
- To provide reports and correspondence on engineering matters as required by supervisors.
Essential requirements of the role:
- Tertiary qualifications in Civil Engineering
- Strong experience in road, traffic, storm water and car park design
- Strong experience in preparation of detailed design plans
- Knowledge of AutoCAD software
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Drivers Licence
APPLY NOW or call Charlotte / Jacob on (02) 9317 2333