Customer Service Consultant/Admin | Varied Role | Great Salary + Performance Bonus
- Internationally recognised Australian Co specializing in design & manufacture of quality interior finishes
- Friendly team environment
- Broad end-to-end customer service role including associated admin
- Stylish offices + on-site parking + close to Mascot station
- Competitive salary + performance bonuses
Renowned for their innovative, quality products within the commercial interior finishes industry, you will be in good company with this Australian owned organisation!
This is a broad role in a customer service team, that is dedicated to providing superior service and products from order placement to completion including related admin.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Handling pre and post order enquiries from customers including price, availability and product information.
- Processing customer orders.
- Liaising with local & overseas suppliers as required.
- Checking stock / inventory levels.
- Preparing quotes and pro-forma invoices.
- Raising credits.
- Preparing freight quotes; export & related documentation.
- Organising sample requests.
- Liaising with warehouse staff.
To secure this opportunity, you must have previous experience in a similar office based customer service position, processing product orders, coupled with a working knowledge of MS Word & Excel, good keyboard skills and well developed communication skills.
APPLY NOW or call Anna / Toni on (02) 9317 2333