Accounts Payable Clerk - Large Organisation - Botany - Parking On Site!
- Large established logistics organisation
- Free on site parking
- Great team environment
- Competitive salary
You won't be disappointed when you join one of Australia's leading logistics companies that has global acclaim.
Reporting to the Accounts Payable Supervisor some of your responsibilities will include:
- Providing support on the end to end Accounts Payable processes including month-end processes.
- Managing payments, expense claims, and customer refunds.
- Managing A/P inbox.
- Accurate data entry input into company systems
- Matching invoices to purchase orders.
- Reconciliation of all supplier statements.
- Assisting accounts receivable when required.
For success you will have previous experience in Accounts Payable and the ability to manage high volume transactions. Intermediate knowledge of Excel and accurate data entry skills coupled with good communication skills are essential. Any experience within the transport/freight industry will be highly regarded.
APPLY NOW or call Anna Dikian or Toni Rees on (02) 9317 2333