Receptionist Administrator | Australian Designer Manufacturer | St George Area
Set the tone for this impressive Australian designer and manufacturer offering an opportunity not to be missed. This corporate front desk role will have you enjoy a broad range of duties including administration support.
You will liaise with internal and external customers directing all incoming calls plus associated admin for senior executives.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Direct all incoming calls, plus overload calls to customer service despatch, couriers.
- Open and distribute mail.
- Enter of warranty information received.
- Coordination of all staff / customers gifting and flowers / birthday celebrations.
- Manage calendars.
- Manage kitchen supplies / restocking.
- Assist with all general admin as required.
- Ordering of stationery.
- Organising with showrooms for export orders / quotes / email relevant documentation.
- Calling of customers.
- Booking meeting rooms / catering requirements.
For success you will have a professional friendly manner and genuinely enjoy the scope of a front desk role being the first point of contact for the organisation. Intermediate skills in MS Office and the ability to liaise at all levels with well developed communication skills and a strong customer service focus is essential.
*First impressions do count! *Career path on offer *Close to train station *Friendly professional committed team *Dual reception role *Parking available *Superb designer products.
APPLY NOW or call Toni or Anna on 9317 2333