Quality Inspection | Machine Operator. Permanent job. Night Shift. Botany!
- Permanent role in a stable, secure company
- Friendly team environment. On-site parking. Botany area.
- Nightshift: Sunday to Thursday 10.00 pm - 6.00 am
This company has an impressive history in the printing labelling sector. They are a global leader in their field supplying to local and international companies.
They are looking for a motivated and dedicated team member to join their small night shift team. Reporting to the Shift Supervisor you will be responsible for the conversion of labels to their final presentation using a roll fed rewind inspection machine. Some training will be provided but machine operating experience is essential.
Some of your duties will include:
- Operate rewinding equipment and ensure machine is running correctly and to quality standard
- Perform routine equipment upkeep as required
- Provide machine proof samples
- Complete adhoc administration duties as required
- Check all labels prior to despatch to ensure they meet the clients requirements
To be successful you will need:
- Basic to intermediate computer skills
- A high attention to detail
- Experience working in a process driven production environment
- Good communication skills
- Ability to handle heavy lifting (up to 15 kg)
This company offers excellent working conditions and the opportunity to work in an environment dedicated to the output of quality products.
APPLY NOW or call Toni Rees or Anna Dikian on (02) 9317 2333Apply Now