Manager of Aquatic / Swimming Centre | Local Government Role | Inner West | Mon-Fri
Posted: 25 Jul 2017
Location: Inner City
Type: Full time
Salary: Great Salary!
A LAP IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION!!
- Local government role offering unique opportunity to contribute to the community!
- Long standing Aquatic/Swimming Centre in the inner-west.
- Diverse role managing a multi-disciplinary team to deliver cost effective, high quality services.
- Monday to Friday. Contract role for up to 12 months with possibility of permanency.
- Great Salary!
Make a difference and contribute to the community in this rare opportunity to manage this long-standing Aquatic Centre located within the inner-west!
Some of your responsibilities will include:-
- Contributing to the development & implementation of plans, systems, processes, procedures & policies which ensure sound business management and the achievement of corporate strategic & operational objectives
- Leading & managing a multi-disciplinary team in the management of and the delivery of cost effective, high quality services to the customers of the Centre
- Coordinating & managing high standard responses to telephone & counter enquiries (internal & external) and managing bookings of Council's facilities
- Identifying initiatives to ensure corporate support tasks are carried out
- Being accountable for working conditions and for ensuring that Council's WHS Policy & Program is adhered to and effectively communicated to all employees, contractors and visitors.
Skills and Attributes:
- Possess a tertiary qualification or business related discipline or demonstrate commensurate experience.
- A knowledge of guidelines and requirements for the operation of an aquatic and recreational centre.
- Demonstrated team leadership and supervisory skills in a service driven environment.
- A knowledge of the principles of water quality and the ability to carry out water testing.
- Proven ability to develop, manage and control budgets.
- LIfe Saving, Resuscitation and Oxygen Equipment qualification.
- Certificate of Pool Operations or demonstrated experience in pool operations.
- Demonstrate a commitment to EEO, OH&S and Cultural Diversity principles.
Apply Now or if you have any queries please call Anna, Lynne or Ronda on (02) 9317 2333Apply Now