EA/Executive Assistant to GM
- 6 month opportunity to support the General Manager at local Council
- Dynamic environment - Great Team
- Immediate Commencement
An exciting opportunity is now available for a proactive EA to partner the team, providing varying levels of support to General Manager.
Some of your key responsibilities will include:
- Diary & email management, preparation & editing of correspondence, management of calls
- Management and coordination of requests and preparation of responses and seek advice from Council staff through the General Managers office
- Utilise judgement to independently assess priorities and actions tasks
- Ensure that enquires to the General Manager's phone are answered promptly and in a professional and courteous manner
- Handle confidential and sensitive information in a professional manner
- Use Councils authorised recordkeeping system Content Manager to create and receive documents including emails, in accordance with Council's Records Management Plan
- Coordinate and independently prepare a variety of correspondence, agendas, meeting papers, take meeting minutes and provide support for committees and organisations and any other meetings as requested by the General Manager's Office
To secure this opportunity, you must demonstrate considerable experience in a similar role, supporting Executives, preferably within a Council environment, coupled with advanced MS Office skills; well-developed communication and organisation skills; proven ability to compose correspondence; strong relationship / stakeholder management skills; and a friendly, professional, proactive approach. Knowledge of Content Manager, Customer Request Management (CRM) or Technology1 would be highly desirable.
APPLY NOW or call Charlotte on 9317 2333Apply Now