Analyst - Pricing | Sales
You will play a key role within a specialist team responsible for the effective management of pricing & yield!
- Leverage your analytical skills to transition to a Pricing Analyst role!
- Genuine career development opportunities with leading global logistics co that is certified as a 'Great Place to Work'
- New offices in Mascot area with on-site cafe + parking
- Competitive salary + performance bonus + WFM options + a range of employee benefits!
With offices in over 200 countries and more than 400,000 employees, this organisation is recognised globally as a leading international express logistics solutions provider and an employer of choice!
They value loyalty, nurture talent and encourage progression, as-well-as offering a variety of training and rewards programs.
Reporting to the Pricing Manager within the Marketing & Commercial area, you will be part of a dynamic and expanding team of specialists whose focus is to support the business to drive profit & revenue growth through the effective management of pricing and yield.
Some of your key responsibilities will include:
- Providing competitive pricing offers and contracts whilst maintaining profit yielding structures
- Processing a high volume of pricing requests from various stakeholders
- Identifying profit improvement opportunities through modelling and analysis
- Influencing and educating Sales Team on pricing strategy
- Ensuring compliance of revenue drivers
- Preparing pricing and yield reports to various internal stakeholders
Required Skills & Experience:
- Some previous experience in a dedicated Analyst or Pricing role within a Sales, Marketing, or Finance team
- Advanced MS Excel skills
- Relevant Degree qualification
- Well-developed written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
APPLY NOW or Call Anna on 93172333