- NEW permanent opportunity available NOW!
- Choose from 8am-4pm | 9am-5pm | 10am-6pm, Monday to Friday
- Large, friendly team - busy high-energy inbound role
- Highly successful Australian brand experiencing local & global growth
- Long-term career development opportunities
- Great employee discounts
- Great offices + on-site parking + close to station
This highly successful Australian-owned luxury furniture brand continues to experience growth locally & overseas resulting in ongoing career opportunities for customer focused individuals to join their busy after-sales delivery coordination team.
You will be in a key position ensuring the highest level of service is provided to customers in relation to order delivery, satisfaction, and payment confirmation.
Duties will include:
- Receiving and managing inbound customer calls regarding product delivery queries, payments, special requests etc.
- Making arrangements with transport providers
- Organising delivery runs
- Outbound calls to customers to coordinate delivery date | time
- Liaising with team members, other departments, and retail store consultants to resolve issues
- Maintaining and updating information on the customer data base
- All general ad-hoc duties as required
Essential requirements of the role:
- Previous experience in a busy inbound call centre role
- After-sales | post-sales customer service experience an advantage
- Experience organising customer deliveries an advantage
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work as part of the team
- Intermediate computer skills
APPLY NOW or call Anna on 9317 2333Apply Now