Part Time Digital Marketing Specialist
Enjoy a work/life balance while indulging your passion for Digital Marketing!
Permanent part time opportunity - 3 days per week - choose your days.
With over 70 years of experience in the Oceanic region, this secure market leading supplier of a comprehensive range of industrial, architectural and engineering products has built a strong reputation for providing quality products & services to its' loyal customer base.
This newly created role will allow you to indulge your passion for digital marketing - you will drive, create, and execute strategies and activities in line with the overall brand guidelines.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Managing website content - write and edit copy (including blogs), create and manage banners, product pages and web pages
- Designing strategy and content for and maximising exposure on all social media platforms including engaging directly with customers
- Assisting in the creation and management of SEM & SEO programs including data analysis and reporting of same
- Creating and managing the production of all marketing materials, digital, media and printed matter including drafting of high quality copy
- Maintaining social media content
- Content production and management of Mailchimp eDM's including reporting and database management
- Assisting with the creation of high quality graphics for digital and print material including promotional items and PR releases
- Attendance to and assistance with planning and execution of trade shows and various marketing events.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Tertiary qualifications in Marketing or related
- Solid commercial experience in digital marketing from strategy to creation and execution in both B2B and B2C product based businesses
- Well-developed skills in creative writing and content creation
- Competent user of MS Office and knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- Mailchimp and Wordpress experience highly desirable
APPLY NOW or call Anna on 9317 2333Apply Now