Digital Marketing Specialist
- Great exposure for your career with this government-owned and world renowned centre of culture
- 6 to 12 month assignment available NOW
- Working Holiday Visa holders are welcome to apply
- Strong focus on B2C
- Competitive remuneration
You will play a key role assisting the Digital Experience Manager, taking full responsibility for shaping, implementing and optimising all digital marketing campaigns for the Centre, with particular focus on working with internal stakeholders to develop B2C digital marketing campaigns that drive leads, conversions and sales across the online store, exhibitions, events, membership, education, venues and foundation.
Some of your key responsibilities will include:
- Work with media partners to ensure digital campaigns are successfully implemented across channels.
- Monitor effectiveness of media channels to ensure spend is optimised
- Work with internal stakeholder teams (Venues, Events, Education and Exhibitions) to develop digital marketing plans to drive bookings.
- Execute campaigns across digital assets for exhibitions, events, school holidays, venues, members and education across web, social and email.
- Manage email sends for different business units.
- Manage the Centre's social media, display, ticketing and Search Engine Optimisation.
- Collate content from stakeholders and work with Content Producer to develop content.
- Implement and maintain database acquisition strategies.
- Manage and implement digital partnerships to further push events and 'what's on' activity.
- Develop and implement posting and updates on curated event listing websites (e.g. Media publishers, tourism boards, 'what's on' lists etc.) taking into account key audience targeting.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Experience in a B2C Digital Marketing role using platforms such as CMS, social & email
- Highly capable in implementing paid digital marketing activity across social, search, and display platforms
- Managing media & creative agencies
- Implementing EDM's (segmenting, building, sending, reporting & automation)
- Understanding of reporting metrics
- Ability to read and edit basic HTML code
- Experience with Adobe Suite (Photoshop & InDesign), Sitecore, Mailchimp, and Salesforce - highly desirable
APPLY NOW or call Charlotte on 9317 2333