Supply Chain Manager
- Officially certified as a 'Great Place to Work'!
- Genuine career opportunity with definite progression plan & mentoring
- Entrepreneurial, agile culture supporting continued growth & automation
- Trusted Australian brand within the infrastructure consumables sector
- Western suburbs. Parking on-site
- Great salary + car allowance + generous performance incentive plan
Positioned as a leader in the civil construction sector for over 20 years, this organisation is synonymous with consistently delivering unparalleled levels of service and quality infrastructure consumables to its’ customers.
As a trusted supplier to some of Australia’s largest infrastructure projects including Westconnex and Sydney Metro, this brand has continued to go from strength-to-strength. Their success and growth are underpinned by a clear mission and core values that support entrepreneurial and agile work practices, and facilitate organic growth and growth via acquisitions.
This next exciting phase of growth and automation has created an opportunity for a highly driven individual to develop their career to the next level.
Under the guidance and mentorship of a highly successful COO, you will develop and manage the overall supply chain and logistics strategy and operations in order to maximise process efficiencies and productivity.
Some of your core responsibilities will include:
- Working in collaboration with the COO to plan and implement the overall supply chain strategy
- Managing procurement, supplier agreements & performance, forecasting and stock purchasing requirements
- Ensuring the effective running of warehouse operations, including production sites across Australia and NZ, and 3PL relationships
- Inventory control including establishing and implementing company-wide inventory control measures
- Collaborating with Sales, Operations, Marketing and Finance teams to support the sales strategy through on-time delivery
- Driving safety in all supply chain processes and practices
- Promoting a continuous improvement environment identifying areas of process improvement and lean practices
- Managing, coaching and developing the Supply Chain team.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Previous Supply Chain experience, in-particular, working for a Distributor
- Previous experience in the running of warehouse/distribution and procurement/inventory functions; and Procurement strategy and Supplier partnering implementation
- Demonstrated experience in change management, process improvement and system reform
- Relevant tertiary qualification in Supply Chain or Logistics Management
- Strong analytical and reporting skills
- Well-developed negotiation, influencing and conflict resolution skills
- Strong stakeholder engagement and leadership skills
- Sound knowledge of current Procurement and Warehousing technologies, systems and processes (ERP)
- Exposure to Six Sigma and Lean is an advantage.
APPLY NOW or call Anna on 9317 2333