Installer | Warehouse Assistant
- Permanent opportunity - great for someone with a trade background that is looking to diversify
- Hands on role - no two days will be the same
- Supportive team culture
- Job specific training provided
- Mascot Location
- Permanent opportunity!
This successful global company needs a talented hands on installer. This is a rare opportunity to join a well established award winning supplier of commercial furniture. Full training will be provided for the right candidate. This role offers lots of variety as you will be travelling all over Sydney - no two days will be the same!
Duties will include:
- Installation of office furniture within commercial, educational, hospitality and residential spaces
- Ensuring item has been installed correctly and safely
- Delivery of products to customer sites
- Providing customers with product information and any training required on installed product
- Assisting with picking & packing of items from the warehouse
Essential requirements of the role:
- Previous experience in installation of products (preferred) or similar skills, such as carpentry or experience with fits outs etc.
- Ability to read basic plans and confident with the use of power tools
- Current White Card
- Driver's licence is essential
- Strong communication skills and the ability to build rapport quickly with customers
- Strong time management skills and ability to work to tight deadlines
APPLY NOW or call Anna on 9317 2333Apply Now