- Enjoy a work/life balance - 3 days per week - flexible days & start/finish time
- Tier 1, Australian owned electrical contracting company
- Key role managing established Intergrated Management System (IMS) for Quality, Environment, and Workplace Health & Safety
- Main office located in Botany area
- Salary negotiable depending on experience
With a commitment to diligence & ethical practices, this Australian owned company is recognised as a Tier 1, full service electrical contracting company that partners with some of Sydney's largest developers and builders.
Reporting to the General Manager,& Finance Manager, you will assume a key role as the HSEQ Advisor, responsible for the ongoing maintenance and improvement of the Integrated Management System, both internally and across multiple work sites.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Conducting internal site audits in accordance with IMS Internal Audit Schedule
- External site visits and audits
- Coordinating training requirements in accordance with relevant legislations
- Managing the monitoring, measurement, auditing and review of internal processes
- Conducting bi-monthly WHS meetings in order to proactively monitor improvements and compliance
- Identifying any project hazards; and risk assessments
- Reviewing Job Safety Analysis (JSA's) and Safe Work Method Statements (SWMS)
- Managing all incidents & injuries - including investigations; and liaising with the RTW Coordinator
- Planning and supporting all Project teams and management in all workplace safety activities & implementing and maintaining safety improvement activities.
- Promoting a positive safety culture throughout the business.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Sound knowledge and understanding of ISO Quality & Environmental standards, and AS | NZA Workplace Health & Safety standards
- Previous experience in a HSEQ role within the Construction (preferably with specific Electrical experience) contracting sector
- Auditing experience
- Relevant tertiary qualifications (minimum Certificate in Workplace Health & Safety)
- Strong communication & MS Office skills
- Drivers licence & car.
APPLY NOW or call Anna on 9317 2333Apply Now