Customer Service Administrator
- Friendly team environment
- Varied role focused on processing and coordinating end-to-end customer orders
- Highly successful Australian supplier of commercial textiles & architectural finishes & furnishings
- Stylish offices + on-site parking + close to Mascot station
- Great salary + performance bonus!
Renowned for their innovative, quality products you will be in good company with this Australian owned organisation!
This is a broad role in a customer service team that is dedicated to providing superior service.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Handling pre and post order enquiries from customers including price, availability and product information via email and phone.
- Processing customer orders.
- Checking stock.
- Preparing pro-forma invoices.
- Raising packing slips for the warehouse.
- Processing returns and credit requests.
- Liaising with the Purchasing team regarding incoming deliveries and shipping updates.
- Processing sample requests.
- Updating customer details in the CRM.
- Preparing export documentation.
To secure this opportunity, you must have previous experience in a similar office based administrative position, processing product orders, coupled with a working knowledge of MS Word and good keyboard skills and strong communication skills.
APPLY NOW or call Anna on 9317 2333Apply Now