Customer Service | Order Processing
- Immediate commencement
- Initially a temporary role, leading to permanency for the right candidate
- Located in Caringbah
- Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5pm
- Onsite position
Excellent opportunity to join this Australian owned and managed company based in Caringbah. A new position has been created within the Business Operations department. This role has a high level of customer focus. Your passion to talk to customers and have an eye for detail will be essential. Having experience with end-to-end order processing and your outstanding customer service skills will be in your favour in securing this fantastic role.
- Administrative duties across the business
- Working collaboratively with other teams and colleagues to deliver quality customer service.
- Handling enquiries from clients regarding product
- Strive to improve processes and embed best practice administration within the organisation.
Reporting to Business Operations Supervisor, providing administrative support across the sales process.
- Maintaining and updating sales and customer records
- Receiving and processing of purchase orders
- Compiling reports
- Responding to customer requests and answering customer queries
- Providing quotations and generating invoices
- Preparing goods for dispatch
- Managing all aspects of freight management
- Managing and reporting on stock availability, pricing and delivery.
Requirements for the role:
- Experience in working in a fast-paced sales environment and ability to work autonomously
- Experience in a similar role, sales administration, purchasing, customer service role.
- Experience in dealing with, Invoicing, Quotes, Freight, Order processing
- Enjoy interacting with customers
- Having a team-focused and “can do” attitude
- Ability to work under pressure and manage competing priorities.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong stakeholder management and communication skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word
- Experience with, Adobe, Magento and Xero a distinct advantage
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
COVID-19 Vaccination certification: The successful candidate for this position will be required to provide evidence of their double vaccination status, or a valid medical contraindication certificate, prior to the department finalising the appointment of the candidate.
Join this growing team….. with endless opportunity to develop yourself and to excel within the business
Apply with a copy of your most up to date resume via the Seek website or email [email protected]. If you have any questions regarding this role, please feel free to contact Charlotte at Recruitment Edge on: 9317 2333