HR Coordinator - NSW Government Owned Corporation
Great exposure for your career assisting the HR Advisor in the delivery of end-to-end recruitment services across this truly unique and exciting government owned corporation!
- High-profile provider of a wide range of services to some of NSWs' key commercial gateways (state-government owned co)
- Broad role assisting the HR Advisor with end-to-end recruitment and HR admin
- Waterfront offices in the CBD
- Great salary - 35 hour week, Mon-Fri
- 6 month contract with possibility of extending.
Working closely with the HR Advisor and HR Team, you will be in a key position, partnering with business groups to proactively provide end-to-end recruitment services whilst also providing broad admin support to the HR Team.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Assisting with end-to-end internal recruitment including job briefings; drafting and posting advertisements; reviewing & shortlisting applicants; preparing candidate summaries and behavioural based interview questions; coordinating and conducting interviews
- Sourcing and engaging candidates across a variety of platforms
- Undertaking reference checks
- Preparing letter of offer & contracts, letter of variation and other relevant documentation for employees
- Building effective working relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Assisting with on-boarding and database management
- Liaising closely with payroll regarding new employee documentation and any changes to employee information
- Working closely with the HR Team to assist in general HR and administrative functions
To secure this opportunity, you must have previous experience in the recruitment of a broad range of positions (from support through to management) within medium to large organisations and across both white and blue collar environments coupled with strong administrative and stakeholder management skills. Relevant tertiary qualifications preferred.
APPLY NOW or call Anna on (02) 9317 2333Apply Now