Audio Visual & Facilities Support
This 3-month assignment is with one of Sydney's largest and most prestigious higher education institutions and will see you become an integral part of this very busy Audio Visual Team.
The primary responsibility of the Audio Visual/Facilities Technician is to conduct regular university facilities checks and provide staff and students with first class audio visual support.
- PA set up and sound checks for examinations and other events
- Video recording, editing and production (access to Adobe base software)
- Studio recording and sound editing (in house studio)
- Digital media creation, transfer and preparation includes all data, video and audio media needs
- Perform regular facilities checks for all university locations - checking for electrical, plumbing, air-conditioning and WHS issues.
- Provide immediate assistance to staff when building / facilities issues are reported.
- Drive/Deliver equipment/ conduct facility check as required
Required Skills & Experience:
- Relevant qualification or equivalent working experience
- Experience using Adobe Premiere
- Full Driving Licence is essential
APPLY NOW or call Jacob / Charlotte on (02) 9317 2333Apply Now