Administrative Assistant | Team Administrator. Sutherland Shire.
- Secure, respected, global brand in the Automotive industry.
- Key role providing broad administrative support to a Manager and Team.
- Corporate offices in the Sutherland Shire.
- Competitive salary + secure on-site parking.
With innovation, customer service excellence and sustainability at the core of everything they do, this manufacturer of commercial vehicles is offering you the opportunity to work for a respected global brand whilst enjoying the convenience of working locally!
Reporting to the Manager, Technical & Service Support, you will provide broad admin support across this specialist team, giving you the opportunity to use your initiative and showcase your skills and ability to ensure the department is running efficiently and to build effective working relationships with key internal and external stakeholders.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Coordinating the Manager's diary & emails
- Preparing advanced PowerPoint presentations for meetings, conferences etc.
- Monthly reporting including checking accuracy & integrity of information; collating & entering data; analysing results
- Managing incoming calls for the Manager & Team
- Organising meetings, conferences events and travel for internal & external stakeholders
- Preparing & formatting bulletins and other technical material
- Database management
- Reconciling expenses
- Relief reception
Required Skills & Experience:
To secure this opportunity, you must have previous broad administration experience in a commercially driven, corporate environment, preferably for a medium to large organisation, coupled with a professional, proactive approach; advanced MS Word, Excel & PowerPoint skills; good numeracy ability; and a high level of attention to detail.
APPLY NOW or call Anna on (02) 9317 2333Apply Now