Receptionist / Administrator Front Desk. New Modern Offices. Inner West.
- Fun, stable, fast paced Design Co. Front desk role.
- Brand new offices. Inner West location.
- Supportive friendly team.
- A variety of admin duties supporting the business.
- Parking onsite
Well respected design company which specialises in commercial fit-outs and refurbishments invites a motivated Receptionist to set the tone and take control of the front desk area and generally support a busy team.
The role offers a great opportunity to use your initiative by adding value to this successful team.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Management of all incoming calls.
- Reception duties including liaising with clients.
- General office support including typing using Word and Excel.
- Accounts support including banking, matching invoices to purchase orders and paperwork for cheque payments.
- Local courier, freight and transport bookings.
- Manage deliveries.
- Research and liaise with suppliers and tradespeople
- Database update and maintenance.
- Ordering materials and supplies as instructed.
- Travel bookings.
- Ensure stationery and kitchen supplies are well stocked.
To secure this role you will have previous office based reception experience coupled with excellent communication skills, a proactive approach and the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously. Drivers license essential.
APPLY NOW or call Anna / Toni on (02) 9317 2333