Fabric Sample Room Assistant / Cutter
- Full time OR Part Time (3-4 days per week) available.
- Friendly team environment.
- Process & prepare fabric / product sample requests.
- Stylish offices + on-site parking + close to Mascot station.
- Good salary + performance bonuses!
Renowned for their innovative, quality products within the commercial interior finishes industry, you will be in good company with this Australian owned organisation!
You will be part of a small dedicated team within the Sampling workroom responsible for the efficient processing and despatch of a range of textile / product samples to customers.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Processing sampling packing slips so the material can be cut for the production of samples
- Receiving & checking cut samples
- Presenting the cut samples correctly
- Printing and attaching sample labels
- Organising courier despatch where required
- Notifying recipients of order fulfilment / despatch details
- Monitoring & reporting sample stock levels.
For success, you must have an eye for detail; the ability to neatly cut fabrics and present small items; previous experience performing repetitive tasks; and some computer literacy.
APPLY NOW or call Anna / Toni on (02) 9317 2333Apply Now