Payroll Officer | Permanent P/T | CHRIS 21 SYSTEM | Botany
- Work/Life Balance!
- 3 days/week - Wed/Thurs/Friday
- Large global company - great for your resume!
- Botany Area
- Parking onsite
Our client is one of Australia's largest privately owned freight forwarding companies located in Botany. They are seeking a Payroll Officer experienced in Chris 21, as well as processing large payrolls on a weekly basis.
The role will include:
- Weekly payroll processing for 500+ employees across Australia and New Zealand
- Data input
- Weekly Reporting
- Update and maintain payroll records
- Company superannuation
- General Ledger requirements for Finance
To be successful you require:
- Experience processing payroll on Chris 21- this is essential.
- Experience with time & attendance systems
- Knowledge and ability to interpret various awards in relation to overtime & shift allowances
- Available to work Wednesday, Thursday & Fridays
- Own car (due to company location)
- Strong time management skills coupled with the ability to work in a fast paced environment
APPLY NOW or call Toni / Anna on (02) 9317 2333Apply Now