Business Development - Part-Time
Join a dynamic recruitment agency that truly values its people and has a "client first" culture.
Benefits to you:
- Work / life balance: 15-25 hours per week
- Choose your days
- $40 per hour + super + generous performance based incentives
- Extensive database - lots of warm leads
- Unrestricted geographic area
- Great team culture + contemporary office in Mascot
About the business:
We are one of the leading providers of temporary and permanent staffing solutions in South Eastern Sydney.
We have an experienced team of dedicated recruiters and support staff, with a reputation for integrity and customer service excellence, which is reflected in our long term relationships with clients and candidates..
About the opportunity
Are you an energetic, results oriented individual with a strong customer service focus?
Reporting to the CEO, you will:
- Identify, qualify, follow-up on warm, new leads & prospects
- Explore, develop new and emerging markets and business opportunities
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships with customers
- Prepare and deliver presentations
- Contribute to and attend team meetings & events
You will have an unrestricted geographic area to target - your main focus will be the Eastern, Southern suburbs, Inner City, Inner West and CBD.
- Experience in a B2B service industry environment
- Sales and/or business development experience
- Own vehicle required
APPLY NOW or call Amanda Bortz - (02) 9317 2333 - or Tania Kapell - 0418 652 234 (after hours)Apply Now