Customer Service | Call Centre Advisor
- Fantastic supportive team culture
- 6 month casual role with opportunity for permanency
- Parking onsite plus close to public transport
Busy customer service/call centre role working with a great fun team. Lots of variety in this role as you assist customers with their enquiries, deliveries and orders.
Some of your duties will be:
- Responding to customer enquiries and follow through from initial contact to delivery.
- Accurate data entry of customer details
- Liaising with the warehouse/showrooms regarding stock availability
- Lodging paperwork & processing returns
- Coordinating repairs/replacements/delivery
- Resolving issues/complaints & liaising with internal/ external departments plus sales divisions
Essential requirements of the role:
- Previous experience in an "end to end" customer service role
- Experience in a similar call centre / customer contact centre environment
- Well-developed communication and written skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Negotiation and problem solving skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
This truly is a fantastic organisation to work for. A place where you will feel valued.
APPLY NOW or call Charlotte / Jacob on (02) 9317 2333