Business Development Manager
Benefits to you:
- Flexibility & work/life balance - choose your days/hours (min 15 hours p/week)
- Support of a well established Recruitment business with a team that is proud of their reputation for integrity and community contribution
- To $40 per hour + performance based bonuses.
- Newly renovated contemporary workspace in the Mascot area
- Extensive database offering plenty of warm leads
- Unlimited geographic area with a focus on Eastern / Southern suburbs, Inner City / Inner West and CBD
About the business:
Established in 1998, this organization has positioned itself as one of the leading providers of temporary and permanent staffing solutions in South Eastern Sydney.
With a stable, core team of professional recruiters and dedicated support staff, this team has developed a reputation for integrity and customer service excellence which is reflected in the long term relationships that they enjoy with their diverse, high profile customer base across white & some blue collar environments.
About the opportunity:
To assist in the continued expansion of their services, an opportunity is now available for an energetic, results oriented individual with a strong customer service focus to join their team.
Reporting to the CEO, some of your responsibilities will include:-
- Identifying, qualifying and following up on warm and new leads and prospects
- Exploring & developing new and emerging markets and business opportunities
- Developing and maintaining effective working relationships with customers
- Preparing and delivering presentations and assisting with tenders
- Contributing to and attending team meetings, functions & events.
Skills & requirements:
- Previous experience as a recruitment Consultant or similar within a recruitment agency
- Proven sales &/or business development experience
APPLY NOW or call Anna / Toni (02) 9317 2333