Customer Service Consultant/Admin. Varied Role. Great Salary + Performance Bonus
- National family owed business shipping to all parts of Australia and Internationally
- Modern, stylish offices + on-site parking or walking distance from Mascot station
- Friendly team environment
- Broad end-to-end customer service role including associated administration
- Competitive salary + prospects to grow within the company
Dynamic, well established family owned business, renowned for their high level customer service, you will be in great company with this Australian owned organisation!
This is a broad role in a customer service team that is dedicated to providing superior end to end customer service and includes related administration.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Providing high level customer service
- Processing customer orders
- Liaising with suppliers as required
- Providing support to external sales representatives
- Assisting with invoicing
To secure this opportunity, you must have previous experience in a similar high volume office based customer service position, You will have strong attention to detail, clear and concise communication skills coupled with a working knowledge of MS Word & Excel, good keyboard skills and well developed communication skills. You will require initiative with the ability to coordinate your own activities and work independently.
Experience with Pronto software would be highly regarded
APPLY NOW or call Anna / Toni on (02) 9317 2333