Installer - Commercial Fit Out & Assembly. Permanent.
- Great hands on role - no two days will be the same
- Supportive team culture
- Training Provided
- Mascot Location
- Permanent opportunity!
This is a rare opportunity to join a well established award winning global company. This is role would suit a carpenter/builder wanting to expand their skill set as you assist the team with installation of their products at various client sites across Sydney. Full training and uniform provided. Must have the ability to read floor plans and be confident with the use of power tools.
Duties will include:
- Assist with the picking and packing plus loading the required items from warehouse
- Driving to customer sites and installing products
- Ensuring item has been installed correctly and safely
- Providing customers with product information and any training required on installed product
Essential requirements of the role:
- Previous experience in installation of products (preferred) or similar skills ie: carpentry
- Ability to lift heavy items and confident with the use of power tools
- Current White Card
- Manual driver's licence is essential
- Strong communication skills and the ability to build rapport quickly with customers
- Strong time management skills and ability to work to tight deadlines
APPLY NOW or call Toni / Anna on 9317 2333