Employee Relations Specialist/IR. Unique State Government-Owned Co. Career Opp!
Unique & exciting career move if you are looking to focus & develop your career in Employee & Industrial Relations!
- High-profile provider of a wide range of services to some of NSWs' key trade gateways (state-government owned co)
- Direct report to EGM, HR & WHS
- Competitive salary + performance bonus
- Waterfront offices in the CBD
- Great work environment and hours!
Reporting to the EGM HR & WHS, you will be a key contributor in ensuring the effective development and implementation of ER/IR strategies, policies and processes contributing towards a positive organisation culture and to enable early resolution to industrial issues in support of business objectives.
Some of your key accountabilities will include:
- Formulating, recommending and contributing to the IR strategy in consultation with key stakeholders/executives to ensure competitive & robust industrial instruments & employment relations policies are in line with organisation strategy.
- Negotiating and liaising with trade unions through leading the negotiation of industrial agreements, workplace change, disputes and individual employee matters.
- Leading the provision of expert advice and support to Executives and managers regarding the prevention and resolution of industrial disputes and grievances, union consultation, performance management processes etc. to ensure compliance with relevant legislations, industrial instruments and government policy.
- Identifying, reporting and managing emerging ER issues.
- Liaising with legal counsel, legal advisors and specialists regarding specific IR issues including drafting instructions to minimise risk to the organisation.
To secure this opportunity, you must have previous IR experience including managing workplace disputes; Industrial Relations Commission preparation and submissions; Enterprise Bargaining negotiations and strategy; coupled with experience working within an operational environment across a diverse workforce (white and blue collar). Relevant Degree qualifications and well developed communication and influencing skills are also essential.
APPLY NOW or call Anna on (02) 9317 2333