Supply Chain-Vehicle Stock Distribution Coord. Global Automotive Co. Career Opp!
Genuine career development opportunity with this market leading global automotive brand!
- Key role responsible for coordinating the distribution of vehicles to dealerships nationally.
- Direct report to the Manager, Distribution.
- Secure, global, reputable brand.
- Opportunity to develop your career with 2IC responsibility.
- Corporate office role - great premises in the Sutherland Shire + free on-site parking.
- Very competitive salary on offer!
With innovation, customer service excellence and sustainability at the core of everything they do, this manufacturer of commercial vehicles is offering you the opportunity to join a recognised global brand whilst enjoying the convenience of working locally!
Reporting to the Manager, Distribution, you will be responsible for organizing and coordinating the distribution of vehicles nationally by applying the most efficient & cost effective methods of supply in-order to meet agreed delivery KPI's.
Some of your key responsibilities will include:
- Developing & maintaining sound working relationships with Dealers.
- Proactively responding to Dealer enquiries regarding availability and allocation of stock.
- Reviewing vehicle stock allocations to determine the most cost / time effective distribution solution.
- Monitoring vehicle stock orders and taking appropriate steps to correct anomalies.
- Working with Dealers / Transport providers / Storage sites to facilitate damage claims.
- Managing build schedule with nominated vehicle body builders & equipment suppliers.
- Printing & distributing compliance plates.
- Updating systems with all relevant vehicle data.
To secure this opportunity, you must demonstrate some vehicle technical knowledge, coupled with stock control/distribution experience in automotive or parts wholesale or retail industry; analytical skills; strong organisation and communication skills; high attention to detail; ability to proactively resolve issues; and advanced MS Excel skills.
APPLY NOW or call Anna on (02) 9317 2333