Credit Controller/ Accounts Receivable | 2-3-Month Assignment | Sutherland Area
- Not-for-profit organisation
- Sutherland area
- Immediate Start
- 2-3-month temporary assignment with likely extension
Work alongside change makers who thrive on making a difference in the lives of the people they support. This organisation offers a unique short term opportunity in the run up to Christmas.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Receipting and allocation of payments
- Chasing debtors
- Investigating variances / discrepancies
- Data Input
- Processing of credit notes
For success, you will have 3-5 years experience in debt collection and processing accounts receivable with exposure to ERP systems (TechOne preferred) coupled with advanced Excel skills; accurate data entry; and good communication skills.
APPLY NOW or call Jacob on (02) 9317 2333