Management Accountant. High Profile Market Leading Co. Career Opportunity!
- Great exposure for your career with this high profile, market leading organization!
- Broad Management Accountant role with strong business partnering & commercial focus.
- Competitive salary + performance bonus + potential financial study support.
- Botany area. Car essential. Free parking on-site.
At the forefront of their industry, this high-profile organisation has been providing leading specialist logistics solutions & services to Australia's key trade/port gateways for over 100 years.
An exciting opportunity is now available for a career oriented Management Accountant to work closely with the Finance Manager to ensure; overall compliance with internal and external accounting standards; identify opportunities to improve performance; provide analytical support to operational managers and business case development; identify commercial drivers of the business and apply them to determine forecasted financial outcomes.
Some of your key responsibilities will include:
- Financial analysis
- General ledger maintenance
- Ensuring transactional compliance with company policies and relevant accounting standards
- Full month end process including accruals
- Forecasting and budgeting
- Asset management
- Capital expenditure
- Ensuring tight internal controls and full adherence to corporate governance.
For success, you must have previous experience working as a Management Accountant with strong financial understanding of P&L, balance sheet, financial / operational systems and financial metrics, forecasting and budgeting and have a CPA or CA qualification (or currently studying towards this) coupled with well-developed communication skills and advanced Excel.
APPLY NOW or call Anna Dikian on (02) 9317 2333